Mannequins?! ;)
Black and white.. Nice!!Me, Izzati and Fazzy! (look at the usual coffeeshop suspect! heh.)
music: buttons by pussycat dolls
mood: dancin mode (see above) ;)
I'm taking a break from my project and so I've decided to blog. It's been a while since I've updated also.
Those pictures were taken a few days ago. We were booty shaking and singing and doing all sorts of crazy stuff. Haha. There were actually a few more, I'll get those up after my GP! =P
Met up with dearie on Saturday and we went window shopping. Again, I fell asleep in the bus while on the way home. I think it must have been the air-con. Too cold! Dear was so sweet, he said he saved me before my head could hit the handle. Muacks. Haha. I'm not an obedient sleeper! Oops. I always love bus rides. Hehe.
And now, I'm completing my GP cos my presentation's on Tuesday! Stressed!! That's it for now. TC everyone. Laters!
Dear: I miss you! Hehe.
Gordi: Thanks for the lappy!
dog chases cat at 1:18 am