<body>


Monday, June 26, 2006

music: from this moment by shania twain and bryan adams
mood: ORANGED!! =P

Dear and I were ORANGED today!! It's so coincidence! Anyways, today's there's the Holland match so dear decided to wear his Holland jersey and I just had this orange feeling today so I wore the orange top! Whahaha.

Also, just finished watching the England match. It wasn't that entertaining although they won by a goal. Hmmm.. My dear's very cute. He said he wanted to stay up late to watch the Holland match later on but now he's nowhere to be seen on my messenger. Haha. ;)

I think I killed a guy with my gaze today! Hah! He looked until he dropped his mobile phone. Haha. His reaction was so darn funny that dear and I laughed uncontrollably.

Yays! I'm meeting dearie again tomorrow. We're going swimming I think. He'll definately pop by my place here first to watch footie together and then, we shall make plans from there. Till then, here's the lyrics to a song. I super love this song! Awesomely sweet and oh so from the heart. :)

Dear: Sorry if I was a lil impatient just now, I think you're right about the PMS, cos now I'm so happy! LOL!


From This Moment by Shania Twain and Bryan Adams

I do swear that I'll always be there.
I'll give anything and everything and I will always care.
Through weakness and strengths, happiness and sorrows,
For better or worse, I will always love you.
With every beat of my heart.

From this moment life has begun
From this moment you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on

From this moment I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love I'd give my last breath
From this moment on

I'll give my hand to you with all my heart
Can't wait to live my life with you can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you

From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment on

You're the reason I believe in love
And you're the answer to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams came true because of you

From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment
I will love you as long as I live
From this moment

P/S: I love you dearie :)

dog chases cat at 1:55 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™