music: better by sugababesmood: missing dear badly :(Today, met up with FB aka Monster One for lunch at Orchard. We spent the whole day there. Walked and talked. We discussed about some things, like what it was like during our working days back then. Haha. Then, while we were walking at Taka, we were being filmed! I dunno when will I be appearing on the telly cos I certainly don't want that day to be the day when both of my parents are watching the telly. So much for 'school'!! Hehe.We went to Topshop and I tried on a tube. Swear I could die in it. It was so tight although that was supposed to be my size. Hmmm.. Anyhow, I decided to give it a pass. I think the one I saw the other day at Gio could be my last chance. Alright you guys, I'm looking for a long black tube but can't seemed to find any to my liking. Btw, I hate the fact that most tubes come with the elastic mini 'padding' inside. I hate those! They not only compress your stuff, they also want to suffocate people to death or something. I simply think that the inclusion of it is a waste of time as it's toooooooo small for people like me. Grrr!! Apart from that, I still have my Esprit tube which is so fab without the elastic thing. I think it's meant for people with stuff rather than without. Haha. Anyways, dear's so poor thing these few days. He has to wake up super early for work. Super early as in 5am! Muacks muacks for him! And what's worse, I MISS HIM SO MUCH! :( Nvm, it's only 2 more days to Saturday! I'm gonna watch Superman with him! Dear's favourite actor is Kevin Spacey. He said his acting was superb. Totally agreed on that part. :)Wow.. I so cant wait for 30th June to come which is tomorrow! Haha. A lot of big matches awaiting. Wheeee.. Today's one day break from footie is surely boredom! I think that's enough for today. I'm enjoying my mangoes here. Granddad bought for all of us from India. Laters!! :)
dog chases cat at 11:35 pm