music: mas que nada by sergio mendes feat. black eyed peas mood: footie feva! ;)It's a rather boring day for me. Stayed at home to help look after baby bro. Haha. Oh well, let's take a peek at the much anticipated WORLD CUP! Thank god that I missed the England match cos I heard that was a darn sleepy match. They're just fortunate enough to win. I'm so anticipating my favourite group Brazil! They will be playing against Croatia tomorrow! Hmmm.. I'm so rooting for my favs which are Holland, Brazil and Czech Republic. I think other teams must watch out for players such as Arjen Robben and Ronaldhino. They are truly brilliant. Czech Republic are like the darkhorses. So you'll never know.. Whahahaha! Spell this people: Nedved, Rosicky, Koller.. This is one tactical brillant team indeed. What out for this guys! =) Although the much talked about England team, I'm still psyched that they are gonna even make it past the semis judging from the first match. Hmmm.. we'll just have to see, maybe I'm too early for a prediction! Also, the Australians were such a hardworking team. They came back from a 1 nil score line to a 2-1 victory! Japan were totally ousted.Now, as I'm typing this, Czech Republic are already securing their place as Group E leaders. Haha. 3-0 is an impressive scoreline. And mind you, they're 2nd in the world after Brazil! :) Anyways, tomorrow, I'll be meeting my dear! Not a slightest idea where we're heading to. Haha. Hmmm.. to all my footie fanatics.. Happy late nights and panda eyes!! This is a season where dark circles don't matter even at the slightest moment. Whahaha. ;)That's all folks. TC my frens! Laters! *Hugs*
dog chases cat at 1:11 am