music: the real thing by bo bicemood: fantastically fab! :DToday dear and I went to the Police Week Carnival. It was just ok. Dear saw lots of his frens. Haha. I went up the red vehicle. Wheeeee!! It was huge and spacious. ;) We didn't manage to take pics cos it was raining. Then, we headed to Marina Square. It was freaking cold!!! That place I tell ya'll.. OMG! I think I'm in Antartica or something! We hang out at Starbucks and discussed about stuff. :) Had dinner at the Food Loft and headed home afterwards. You know what guys, I can't watch WORLD CUP cos dad didn't subscribe to the World Cup channels. Sadness!!! I'm only depending on people to update me. So idiot! Argh!!!!Dear was also so sweet today. I love what happened when we're having dinner. That was arguably cute yet sweet. =) Also, it's the turkey bacon not the turkey and bacon! Hehe. =P
That's it for now. Dear promised me a birkie if he won a handsome sum. Whahaha ;) Meanwhile here are some pics we took today. Some are in the shuttle bus while on the way to the carnival and some are in the mrt station while waiting for the train! Haha. Enjoys!
Dear: Sorry if I was a lil impatient today. I didn't mean to. It's the PMS! :)
Sweeeet!! :)
=P
Nniiccee!!
Trying to act tough! *my new hair colour* (it varies under bright conditions! haha)
Lobster us!!! Look at our tanned skin tone! ;)
dog chases cat at 9:46 pm