music: red dress by sugababesmood: :)Yesterday met my bestie Chel. We went to Bugis and went crazy! I love this girl. Never fails to brighten up my day. When we're with each other, we don't care about the world around us. Haha. I know, I know.. Madness and all but I simply love it. :) Today met another bestie FB. We hang out until it was time for her to go to work. Hmmm.. What a quiet day it seemed. I truly agreed with Chel. Sometimes I think WC is fun and at times it's stupid. It only makes us girls more sad or so. Anyways, FB and I went to Starbucks, and we sat facing Balaclava. We saw loads of kiddos sitting down and kept wondering why. Suddenly, I told FB that Teddy's coming to Singapore but I'm unsure about the date. She curiously went to check it out. Haha. He's already here alright. Meet and greet session and a 'live' performance at 8pm. Hah! I wanted to just sit there and wait for him to SING cos I love his single For You I Will (Confidence). It's very addictive. Haha. SInce there's no one to accompany me, I gave that a pass. Chel called me while I was in the ladies and we talked until I reached home. :) She was mean alright. She made her bf wait outside her house for a few minutes before welcoming him cos he sort of ignored her yesterday and the day before or something. Haha. Way to go girl!! =P And this is all cos of WC! Haha.Thats's all for now. See ya! :)
dog chases cat at 10:28 pm