<body>


Sunday, May 28, 2006

music: more than a memory by hoobastank (addictive!)
mood: yeah yeah yeah!!!!!! :) ;) :D

We actually wanted to go for a swim but unfortunately it rained so in the end no swimming. Haha. Went to CityHall area there to shop. Dear instantly fell in love with this cute green Kermit the frog shoe upon showing it to him. Hehe. But I guessed it's hard to match clothes with this shoe. Hmmm.. he's still considering though. What'd ya think guys?! Haha.



Kermit by Adicolor. (Cute right?!)

Saw a couple of nice stuff and we decided to do our shopping next week! Today's just a window shopping for us. It's sort of a preparation for the major shopping spree we're gonna do next week. Wahahahaha. Dear kept saying, "Today you touched everything white, from shoes to tops to bottoms". Today's a white day for me! Oops.. ;)

Oh yeah, dear bought an advance Father's Day gift for dad today. It was the limited edition seasonal Liverpool DVD. All those truimphs and glory in one DVD, dad's sure gonna love it! :)

I got bullied by him again today. Hehe. I was teaching him the 'I've got peace by the river' actions when I purposely did a fast one and hit him on the nose, well, it was just a lil. He instantly tickled me. OMG! He knew my weak spots! =P

That's it for now. I'm gonna watch PCD on Las Vegas 2 now! Laters!! :)

dog chases cat at 10:18 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™