<body>


Sunday, May 21, 2006

music: true colours by cyndi lauper (i love her too!)
mood: super lethargically bored!

I'm so delighted that I've completed my GP! At last, I now can have my precious beauty sleep! Been sleeping for like less than 3 hours these few days. How pathetic right?! Imagine all those eyebags and dark circles around the delicate eyes. Oh darn! Anyways, went to school to hand in the project and then, FB and I headed down to town to eat. We were bloody famished for goodness' sake! Just do the project and neglect our bodily systems. Great work there! Simply great!

Finally, ate my wanton noodle at Far East! It's been a while since I last ate any spicy food.. let alone wanton! For the side, we ordered fried wanton. Hahaha. FB had her mushroom sauce chicken rice. It wasn't a hearty meal but at least it's satisfying! Haha.

Walked to Heeren cos I wanna check out some stuff for dad at the HMV. Saw the superband bus and the contestants who were waving hysterically at nobody as no one anticipated their waving. Haha. Then, saw two painted men on stilts to promote Ben & Jerry's! One of them smiled at me. I'm scared to smile back cos I'm still a paranoid kid. Yes, I'm afraid of big things be it machines, mascots or humans on stilts. Grrr..!! {go on and laugh at me here. hur!}

Went to BK to rest our tired legs or rather tired limbs! Sleepy, tired.. all of them. Haha. I almost choked on plain water.. FB and her contagious laughter. Grrr..! We tried the crisscross fries and it was just ok. We headed home after that.

I'm going swimming on Monday with dearie!! After that, most probably we'll be watching Over The Hedge. Haha. I think I got dear hooked into this kinda movies after Ice Age 2. Hehe.

As I'm writing this entry, I have to say it so FREAKING BORING NOW! Argh!!! Grrrr..!!! Oh yeah, I had my daily dose of Vitasoy Milk today. Great as ever! Haha. The gain-weight diet regime of mine I supposed! Whahaha.

I guess that's it for now. Tired but not sleepy yet! I'll go do my nails or something. Boring night it seems!

FB: thanks for carrying my bag. :)

dog chases cat at 12:24 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™