music: quando, quando, quando by michael buble feat nelly furtadomood: super duper happy!!! :DI woke up very early today to watch American Idol! I wanna know who's the winner! And when they announced that Taylor had won, I was ecstatic! I screamed!!! Can you imagine a girl screaming in the morning!?! Hahaha. Madness. Dear came over to fetch me and then we went to Centrepoint to eat at Mac's! After that, we went to collect tix to the X-Men: The Last Stand movie! I must say the show wasn't that brilliant cos I fell asleep for 1 minute. Hmmm.. Many characters died like some pretty and handsome ones. Ok, I think I won't spill the beans any further. Go watch it any you'll know! :) Anyways, I bumped into some of my classmates! They called out to me. I'm so clueless once again! Haha. Then, we went on a search for Michael Buble's Quando, Quando, Quando single but can't find. Haha. I told him that I could easily get it from my friend cos she's a great fan of his and obviously has the CD. Hehe. Dear was so funny throughout the day. Hoosta****!! Whahaha. (He's gonna kill me for this!) =P That and many many more! Extreme cuteness!! ;)Headed to Far East for dinner and then, went home! The long bus ride was great! I love bus rides. Haha. It was freezing btw. *Brrrr* Oh yeah, I passed my exams! Once again, I must screamed this: I've got freaking good grades for my exams!!! Whahaha. Dear: Thanks for making me feel warm. :) Also, thanks for making today and every other days as special as the first day. I love you! Muacks.
dog chases cat at 10:14 pm