music: nothing can stop us now by rick pricemood: super duper extremely fab! heheYippie!!! I'm now a red lobster! Whahaha. My whole face is red especially my nose and cheeks! Dear was the usual red lobster victim and I'm now part of it as well. Haha. Dear and I went swimming today and it was a super fab day indeed. The Sun was on our side as it was just nice. I wasn't baked or anything but I still got tanned. Imagine the amount of sunlight passing through those clouds. OMG! And I forgot to bring my sunblock! The usually tanned girl seemed to have lost her edge to the Sun and now it seemed that she's a lobster for a week! Also, I can't believed it that I've mastered the breaststroke like so well. This was all thanks to dearie as he taught me. :) The most hated style in swimming but now I'm a pro at it. Actually, I'm known as the snorkeling gal!! (Dear will surely laugh at me here!) Only he knows why. Haha. Had lunch and then went to Bugis, where we bought a couple of books and movie tix. We watched Over The Hedge. A not too bad movie. Quite entertaining and comical. Family, friendship and togetherness! Go watch it and you'll have a great laugh too. However, nothing beats Ice Age 2! Dear and I love the squrriel and its acorn. So cute and funny! :)I can't wait to watch X-Men: The Last Stand which will be officially screened on Thursday. I love the new additions and outfits. I also can't wait for Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest to start and I think many more but I forgot all the titles. Haha. It seemed like I can't wait for a lot of movies huh?! And it's not only me, dear too! Whahahaha. I'm now watching this great movie on HBO. It's called Only Love! Starring Jennifer Love Hewitt and Paul Nicholls. I cried and so did mom. Haha. It's a very touching story. It's always never too late to tell somebody that you love him or her until it's too late to do so. It's also never too late to express one's feelings until he or she is no more in sight to tell them too. Treasure every minute and second you have with your love one before it's too late because you'll not know what's going to happen tomorrow. Here's the link if you're interested. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0332136/As I'm writing this, I'm being attacked by some stupid insect which constantly keeps biting me and irritating the hell out of me. So itchy! GRRRR!!!! That's about it. Toodles! :)Dear: My mom mentioned you after her outing with my aunts just now. Guess what, she even mentioned you in front of dad and dad didn't say anything. Hehe. My mom likes you ;)
dog chases cat at 12:01 am