<body>


Tuesday, May 09, 2006

music: none
mood: sickly

I've been very very sick lately. It's been three days and I'm still down with the fever and now flu. :( I guess I won't be blogging so much already. I'm losing my appetite and due to my blocked nose, I'm now sort of half-deaf! So if you guys were to call me on my cell, please speak a lil louder. Thanks. I hope to get better soon or else how can I bloody concentrate on completing my GP! Oh dear Al Mighty, please grant me all the strenghts that YOU can give me to help me complete my GP. Amen.

dog chases cat at 11:47 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™