music: stupid girls by pink (i love her latest album!)mood: sickToday's a sickie day for me. I was down with fever and a bad throat. I slept most of the time. Thanks to FB that I could call her while I ate and all, or else I would never have woken up and eat. My head's spinning and I couldn't care less about anything else. I woke up with a migraine today. The temples on the sides of my forehead were the cause of it. I lost my appetite and all but FB told me to eat!! Thanks gal. :)Oh yeah, yesterday I had the most fab time with FB doing online window shopping. We both love Gap and Banana Republic. We can't wait until xxxxx for these brands to arrive here. Wheee.. I still have my Gap stuff though. I've been using this brand since I was a baby! Haha. Thanks kala kira and mom! ;) I've also added Banana Republic to my list of favourite brands. It's under 'accessorise me'. Enjoys ya'll. :) I guess that's it for now. The sickie's turning in early today. Laters!! P/S: kala is indian for aunt.
dog chases cat at 12:51 am