music: black black heart by david ushermood: higher than usual :DToday's a nice start for a boring schedule of mine. I went over to dearie's and we had MacD's for lunch. Well, it was brunch actually. Breakfast plus Lunch. Haha. We watched Simpsons too. I like Bart while dearie likes Homer. He's just like Homer. He's my Homer indeed. Hehe. =PAfter that, dear went to work and I went to met FB! I miss the fish soup noodle that dear got me hooked on that day. So we decided to go bugis to do just that. It was delicious as usual. Hehe. I seriously don't mind eating that everyday too! Madness.We walked to Suntec from Bugis. And we saw a hot air balloon! The gigantic DHL hot air balloon that was opposite Bugis Junction. Wheee.. I wanna ride in it!! Read it from someone's blog: it says that they're like 80 people on that thing. OMG! How to enjoy the scenery and be romantic all at the same time with so many eyes looking at you! Argh! *Anyways, dear, I still wanna try it. :) *Okies, enough of today. I need to rest my head. It's spinning so badly. Dear's having it too. It's my turn now. Ouch :(FB: thanks for everything today yeah! pure madness and coolness. hehe.
dog chases cat at 2:56 am