<body>


Tuesday, May 02, 2006

music: sugar, we're goin down (cool song!)
mood: happy :) (thanks kala baby & dearie)

Today I had a good time. Thanks dearie and kala baby. After that pouring out episode two days ago, I'm glad that I'm able to smile again. I LOVE YOU MOMMY DEAREST! :)

The first time someone so dear to you, hugged you. Many emotions ran inside me. The heart raced but when we hugged, I feel so safe and happy. It was a sincere warm hug that I've been longing for a very long time. I showed my weakness in front of her. I think she knew where it was all coming from. I cried for the first time on her shoulders. She cried too. I can't believe what I've heard. Thanks Mom, you're indeed the best mom. I hope after that, all things will change for the better. :)

Dearie came over to my house for a while. I so needed someone to brighten up my day and thankfully he did. Although, it was only a short meeting, he made me feel better. Thanks dear as you really made my day a whole lot better. :) He was also sick. Headache. I gave him panadol and I hope he's feeling better. Dear, went to work after that and a few minutes later, my aunt called me and she asked me out. Wow!!!

We went to Taka to shop and eat. Had tea time at Delifrance and then, we went to Far East for dinner. We ate at RamenTen. It was nice for a first time ramen eater! Haha. After that, aunt and I bought some cute printed boy shorts. :) As, it was getting late, we decided to head back home. We have decided that we'll go without the kiddos and shop till we drop the next time round. Hehe.

I had a great time today. Thank you so much kala baby! :)

Oh yeah, dear's so sweet too, he called me to ask whether I needed something to eat for supper but I was already full. Thanks dearie. :)

That's all for now. Laters!!

Dear: Take care of your health okies. Drink more water :)

dog chases cat at 1:22 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™