music: my way out by david ushermood: great :) :DToday was a great day. Went to the doc's and I'm feeling much better now. :) After that, met up with dearie and we went to eat fish soup noodles at Bugis. Hehe. Then, we went to Taka cos dear wanted to buy a book. Today, I was being tickled and tested. Whahaha. ;) It was fun. He's such a sweetie too. He told me not to bring such a heavy back to school. Haha. I had an exceptionally great time today. Meeting up with my dearie seemed to have put my weakling episodes due to those bugs at bay. I truly enjoyed every moment of today. I love you dearie. :)Dear: Thanks for the head massage dear. It was great. I feel so much better now. Muacks. And thanks for carrying my heavy bag :P
dog chases cat at 8:34 pm