<body>


Friday, May 12, 2006

music: why by annie lennox ( I love her!)
mood: good :)

Okays, here are some updates. Been a sickie and a lazie lately so have not been updating religiously.

First, I'm doing quite well. I'm now left with the runny nose and cough. :) Thanks to all for the msgs and taggies. Well appreciated. :)

Second, Chris is out of AI! OMG! That was totally shocking. I was actually aiming for him and Elliot to be in the final. But now, I guess it'll have to be Taylor and Elliot. Katharine's not that consistent also.

Third, I'm going to an open house I supposed kinda thing tomorrow. It's FB's fren and she wanted me to go along as well. Haha.

Fourth, dearie and I are going shopping for our moms. The occasion?! Yep, you guessed it. Mother's Day!! :) Yep, it's like very very late as 14th will be two days from now but it's the thought that counts so the date doesn't matter. Hehe. I'm gonna meet him on Monday! Wheee.. I can't wait. Tomorrow he's going to a function at the Ritz Carlton and I'm not invited. Hurhur! Anyways, I do hope you win your plasma tv dearie. =P

Fifth, I had a blast two days ago with FB. We went crazy or rather I drove her nuts due to me being the crazy one. Hmmm.. so many crazy(s) in one sentence, I feel really dizzy now. Whahaha. ;) At first, we went to STC to check out some stuff. Then, we went to Bugis to eat and to search for materials for my project at the library. After a lot of reading through some stupid books that do not have any slight significance, I suddenly developed a craving for DONUTS!! I told FB that we needed to go to Taka ASAP. So it was game on people! We should have thought of it earlier as it was already 6pm. We were like travelling back and fourth like no one's biz. It was so in circles I tell ya! ;)

When we reached Taka, we went wild. We want everything chocolate!! I couldn't resist the chocolate donut. It's so tempting and yes looks can be deceiving. It wasn't that fantastic as Dunkin Donuts. Oh boy, I really missed DUNKIN DONUTS!! Oh please come back here!!!! And what not, The Brownie Factory was just around the corner. We went crazy!! I wanted everything. But most of them have walnuts in them, not my favourite kind of nut though but since I'm hungry I don't care. FB was like please choose your favourite lah, later you won't eat how? Haha. She had the Double Chocolate Chip one while I had the Fudgy Wedgy....... ( I forgot the name! Oops..) Hahaha. ;)

We went to one of the highest floors and sat at one of those benches and enjoy our donuts and brownies. It was extremely sinful but who gives a damn right?! Hehe. And mind you guys, we are in the middle of recovery from our sickness. The sore throat remember?! Haha. I told FB, I like just visited the doc yesterday and I'm eating brownie and donut today. If he sees me here, he'll definately go, way to go girl.. keep it up! Whahaha.

At last, I'm done with thee. I think I've said quite a lot. Time for bed. Nitez people! TC all and hugs!!

dog chases cat at 11:59 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™