<body>


Sunday, May 21, 2006

music: let the music heal your soul by the all stars
mood: bored!

Today, I'm a sleeping beauty! I slept for almost 12 hours and woke up only at 3pm! OMG! This is all thanks to the very late nights I've been experiencing due to my project. Haha.

Not a fun day today also. Totally bored. Watched television and watched more television. Super bored! Haha.

I can't wait for the upcoming week where it's the final showdown between katharine and taylor. The soul patrol vs the ballad queen. Haha.

I can't wait for tomorrow! Dear and I are going swimming! Wheeeee...!!!

That's it for now. Laters! :)

dog chases cat at 10:13 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™