<body>


Thursday, May 04, 2006

music: amazing by westlife
mood: :) (:

Met up with dear today. We went to Toa Payoh to run some errands and then to P.S. Watched MI:3 and it was fab! That leading actress looked so much like Katie Holmes! Tom was great too and so was Jonathan! :D

Then, dear decided that he wanted to skip school today and only told me at the last minute. Hurhur! He had wanted to watch the rally. Due to that, I have made someone unhappy. I'm truly sorry FB. :(

Went to watch the WP rally. Dear told me to expect a full house reception and boy he was damn right. It was packed with so many people, mainly residents of AMK. There were so many people waving the flags. As this is my first time attending such events, I felt excited! The atmosphere and the debates. I'm lucky to be able to comprehend most of the languages spoken. Wheee.. Haha! Although it was my first time attending such events, I can't vote yet. Too young lah! Hehe. Anyways, it was an eye-opener for me. We went off around 9 plus as we were afraid of the crowd later on. While making our way to a bus stop, we saw cars being parked on the side pavements and stuff. OMG! Haha. AMK suddenly looked like Orchard road where it's packed with people in the night. But overall, it was a fun experience for me. :)

dog chases cat at 11:26 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™