Wednesday, April 05, 2006
music
: put your records on by corinne bailey rae
mood
: tired and stress! i need my antidote now!!
Have you ever wondered how people use
weird tactics
to
chope
seats?! I saw that today. It was a
obnoxious sight
for me as it was really my first time seeing such things. And I thought what I read in the papers was just bullocks as I think no one would do such a thing in this modern era. The best part was that it had to take place at
Changi Airport
. OMG!
What would the foreigners think?!
A packet of tissue
was put on the table to
chope
seats. I think that's just lame. Maybe someone should just bring a piece of chalk or something, where he/she could write and state clearly that the following seats are gladly taken instead of putting packets of tissue. Since seats are like the main issue here, so might as well make the best out of the situation.
Seriously, a foreigner could have mistaken the action for something else or so. This could result in them in thinking negatively or something of that sort about us. I saw the look on this caucasian couple when the packets of tissue were on the table. They gave this sarcastic smile. Enough of this weird behaviour.
As mentioned above, Bear and I decided to go to Changi Airport to study but ended up having
Popeye's Chicken
for lunch instead. Then, decided to walk around the airport to see which place we could occupy to do our revision. After much considerations, we've decided on
Suntec MacD's
.
I had
double chocolate ice-blended
and she had the
ice chocolate drink
. Studied quite a bit. Decided to treat ourselves to a
window shopping session
since we've
studied
. Haha. We headed to Bugis to do just that. Saw some
biasness
in shoes nowadays. Hurhur! No wonder they're not that dear. Wanted to buy something for my dearie but I guess not now since I'm now known as the
6 dollar girl
. Huge
sigh
there! Lalalala....
I'm thankful for the rain but today I made a huge mistake by wearing my
non-friction
slippers. Argh!! Lucky for me, Bear accompnied me home. She wore shoes btw.
And the funny thing was that I didn't realise that I've actually brought Bear's text home. It's like only a while ago that I found out. Haha. No wonder my bag's pretty heavy after that. But I carried Bear's bag and she carried mine cos she said and I agreed that my outfit today matched well with her new black haversack. And my orange bag went really well with her outfit. ;)
Bear
: thanks for accompanying me home. :)
Dear
: sorry for not telling you that i was at CA just now as i didn't want to disturb you dearie. :)
dog chases cat at 11:43 pm
the girl
su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail
say somethin'
wish list
▪
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
▪
sneakers
▪
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses
links
f
riends-`
jun
jus
shandy
mairah
cay
bing
recca
farhanah
shuhui
cyn
izzati
yati
sha
ben
qi
eli
zhimian
a
ccessorise me-`
banana republic
-
nike
+
ripcurl
`
hollister
^
topshop
^~
abercrombie & fitch
~
levi's
^^
gap
#
coach
*
guess
~
birkenstock
`'
o
thers-`
liverpool
archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
credits
layout:
queens
photos: tay su su™