music: forever love by wong lee hommood: i miss him :( As I take a break from studying, here I am blogging away! Whahahaa. Let's see what did I do today. Got up at 12pm and did some cleaning of the house and then STUDY STUDY STUDY!! I studied for 5 hours non-stop. Lucky Bear called me for a while. It was a so called break and I truly needed it before I go bonkers! Oh please pamper me someone or I will really go bonkers!!! Arghh!! Anyways, thanks to those who msged me good luck msges and all. So sweet. Thanks loads :) I guess I won't be meeting dear any sooner cos he's busy and so am I. Double sadness. :( :( Oh well, at least I have the post-exams period to look forward to. Hmmm.. Joyce had planned for a blading outing but the date's not fixed yet. Wheee.. But I can't blade that well! Shit.. Haha. Maybe I should just stick to my cycling when they're blading!! ;) Dear: i miss you :(
dog chases cat at 10:55 pm