<body>


Monday, April 17, 2006

music: two beds and a coffee machine by savage garden
mood: go figure!

Is it good that you're forgotten?! Well, I think it is to a whole lot of extent. Whatever the reason, let's just say I'm not bothered by it anymore. It's just too minimal as compared to something more important from what I've gathered.

The spirit of emptiness overshadows the lively being. Sometimes I really wonder what goes around in the mind of others. From those that are already part of your lives to those who are merely strangers to you. What do you get in return?! A token of appreciation?! I can still recall the fact when someone really wants to be with you to after having you, it's completely a different aura. The lifestyle of the being completely changed drastcially and nothing seemed to abide by the sudden outburst.

Then again, life is short. One can go anytime. To treasure someone special to you especially your loved ones, I would say by far the best deed one can ever undertake to make this place a whole lot better to live in. The chances of it hapenning anytime sooner would be strictly minimal, judging by the way the situation is. Nevertheless, nothing seems real in the context of the real world anymore. Like what William Shakespeare said and I quote:
"What's in the name? That which we call a Rose, by any other word would smell as sweet." I guess living in a fantasy world where dreams are allowed to surpass all boundaries and are sometimes destined to predict the future are considered the right path after all. What else can smell as sweet if not for fantasy. Reel overpowers the real. I'll let you decide.

dog chases cat at 11:20 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™