music: you've got a friend in me by randy newmanmood: lazy!! ;)I didn't start the day that well as my parents scolded me for something that I didn't do. With that, I decided to go to my dear's house and slack. Haha. I had chicken rice for lunch. After that we watched Toy Story and footie on the comp.. We witnessed how Liverpool trashed some team! It's a virtual thingy.Went to Chicken Little's house to learn how to play mahjong! Haha. Played three games but only won one. Whahahaha. It's because of Chicken Little's help that I won a game or else god knows how many rounds I wasted. =P Actually after that, I must admit that I got a lil addicted by it. Oops..We went to Tampines' Long John's for dinner. Went home after that. It's a super sleepy day for me. I slept for 2 hours or so when I'm at dear's. I'm very lazy, and so is dear. ;) Dear: Rest well and drink more water k. Don't stress yourself too much. Get well soon dearie. :)
dog chases cat at 11:09 pm