<body>


Sunday, April 30, 2006

music: beep by the pussycat dolls
mood: I MISS MY DEARIE!!

This nonsense is seriously making me laugh. It's funny how issues such as this aggravates the innocent mind into thinking that you're a person without calibre even when you've said otherwise. It's how you place yourself into issues and don't just seek self pity from the masses. We won't entertain you or whatsoever. Seeing how innsolent you are, we just gave up on you I guess. In that case, don't bother to set the record straight. And if you think you're ditching all those uncanny remarks just because you felt vulnerable after a let out.. Well, I can only say: Look who's playing who now. And please do not act like a stray animal from the street just because you needed some sympathy. Don't think highly of yourself because you appeared to be shallow in my presence any time, any day. Period.

Anyways, apart from that unnecessary nonsense from some imbecile, here's some updates.

Liverpool won!! Chelsea won too!! Wheeee.. Thanks Chelsea for making it easier for Liverpool to achieve the 2nd position in the table. Whahahaha.

Oh yeah, my dearie came back today and asked me why wasn't I online. So I came online and he said he just logged off. Aiyo!! So here I am blogging my time away so as to not waste my time in coming online! DEAR!!!!!!!!!!

That's it for now. Nitez people! See ya!

Dear: I miss you so much dearie. Muacks! :(


dog chases cat at 12:40 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™