music: i still by backstreet boys (our theme song!)mood: good :) Today's a rainy day! Our jeans and shoes were soaked! Haha. It's so romantic walking in the rain. The slow walk hand in hand. ;) Btw, I saw CL and SB! Dear and I watched Ice Age 2 and it was a fab show! Very sweet and cute. We both like the squirrel! Hehe.Then, we had our sweet moments. I like that very much. :) Tomorrow is my dear's dragonboat competition. Good luck dearie! Must win!!! Whahahaha.Oh yeah, we didn't go shopping today due to the rain. Haha. I'm gonna do that another day or so. Just watched The Passion Of the Christ on cable. Mom cried. I almost cried too. A great story. A sad one too. It's a must watch!! Dear: Everything's alright when I reached home. Not to worry.. gran chong, gramps and my aunties, they all like you :)//^i just love the way you looked into my eyes. the way you held my hands. the way you made me feel safe. the way you made me laugh. the way you made me smile. they are simply priceless. :)^//
dog chases cat at 11:29 pm