<body>


Thursday, April 27, 2006

music: take your sweet time by jesse mccartney
mood: fabulous! :D ;)

I had a wonderful time with dearie today. Somehow, there was a special feeling unlike any other days and it was fab. Priceless. I love you more and more each time I see you. :) Also, I'm sorry to have make ya wait dearie. Oops.. =P

We went to Wheelock to buy dear's ipod stuff and then to Taka to look for some books but couldn't find what we've wanted. Haha. After that, we made our way to Toa Payoh to do some grocery shopping. Dear bought me some herbal drink. So sweet. :) We had Long John's for dinner before heading back home. The bus ride was fun and sweet. :)

Anyways, it's been a while since I've last updated about my darlings! Yep, that's right. I'm talking about Liverpool! They're in the FA Cup final and they will be meeting West Ham. And what coincidence that tonight they will be facing West Ham in the EPL. That's good as this will be like some sort of a rehearsal for them. Hehe.

I was also happy that they beat CHELSEA the other day. I predicted a 2-1 and it was really that scoreline. Darn!! I should have place my bet with dear beforehand!! ;)

Watched AI today. It was great. The theme was 'All-time greatest love songs'. I personally love Chris' and Elliot's performances. They're extremely flawless. Pure star power. Way to go guys. I'm rooting for them as the final two! Yays!

Dear, I'm so gonna miss you due to your upcoming schedule. Must take care okies and drink more water. Also, please have more rest and don't over stress yourself by keep reading those notes when ya already tired. Muacks. :)

Oh yeah, I have school tomorrow. Hmmm.. My GP meeting. I hope to ask the teach tons of questions or else I won't know where to begin! Hahaha. Apart from that, I will be meeting my honey first. He's gonna skip school for ME! Haha. Oh well, it's actually because of something else. ;)

Okies, enough of today. I'm off. Laters!!

Dear: :) ;) =P

dog chases cat at 12:02 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™