music: the one bucky sang on american idol (can someone please tell me the title of the song!!!)mood: noneI'll take the answer as a no since there's no reply. My exams are coming!! Good luck to myself. Whahaha. Went somewhere to study today. I've never seen someone so self-absorbed and egoistic before in my life. Please.. if you are Brad Pitt or someone good looking, then I wouldn't mind but still.. The fact that you're not, so shut. Some jerk who thinks that he's soooo good looking and that every girl wants to date him. It was totally a sickening sight. To think that he was talking bad about girls as a whole in front of his female friend who constantly kept quiet. And the fact that she's fat, that's a complete insult from her point of view but she just kept mum about it. Life is filled with weird people. Sometimes I really wonder. Are you willing to take the insults and keep mum about it. I wouldn't but I can only pray. God is great. Retribution will not be far. Hmmm.. since my exams are coming, I think I won't be blogging that much also. Oh yeah.. One last thing, I don't like LIARS! Till then.. toodles!
dog chases cat at 8:15 pm