<body>


Sunday, April 16, 2006

music: dance dance by fallout boy
mood: extremely happy!!

Today I went out quite late and met FB for luncher! It's actually a combination of lunch and dinner! Whahaha. We ate at PIZZA HUT in PS!!! Wheee..

After that we decided to go shopping. We went into a Ripcurl shop and bought a Ripcurl top!! It's a orange racerback. FB said it was quite sexy due to the funky t-back! ;) Then, we headed to CityLink. I wanted to get the green mini but we ended up at thirty-seven degrees instead. I bought a pair of khaki green three-quarters. It was pretty good investment as I could match most of my tops with it!! Wheeee..

I felt so happy after my mini retail therapy. Haha. There's more to come after the exams! Hehe. I still have my Birkenstock to tackle. :( Hmmm.. I really like the new Nike slippers. *HINTS* ;)

Oh yeah.. today is not my dear's dragonboat competition. It's just the training. He's gonna be tanned! Wheee. Yummilicious lookin' I like. ;)

P/S: Bear is now known as FB :)

dog chases cat at 12:18 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™