<body>


Friday, April 21, 2006

music: no music (angry!) DAD!!!!!!!
mood: ecstatic

I'm so happy!! Exams are finally over!!!!!!! Wheeeee...!!! Today's paper was alright. Haha. And I've got no more school except for the GP meeting. That will only be on the 27th! Anyways, FB's gonna join a singing competition in our school. I wish her all the best. :)

Tomorrow's gonna be a fun day as I will be doing some spring cleaning with FB! She's gonna help me out with my ever growing wardrobe. After that, we'll probably hang out and blast the stereo. Probably stretch our vocals a bit and gonna shake the booty like no one's business. We were so inspired after watching the movie, Take The Lead. Haha. {I want to tango with Mr Derrick Tay now! =P } I'm falling in love with the salsa too. :D

Today's the day where I LOST ALL MY SONGS due to my dad's brilliant idea of rebooting my compy. I was happy that the internet connection and speed were way faster than last time but I LOST MY SONGS! Hurhur! ATTN: Hey people, can ya kindly send me some songs?! Thanks a mil and god bless! ;)

I can't wait for Sunday to arrive. I want to see my dearie so much. I miss him so much! :( We had a sweet sms-ing session moments ago before he needed to go off for his duty. I just love a supportive and encouraging boyfriend. He keeps me sane. ;) Dear's so anxious about the questioning. OMG! Like come over and give me some support baby! Hahah. FB said you should just come over to my place and the problem will be solved. You, me, dad and mom. Haha.

Dear: check the inbox thingy okies. see whether it's appropriate or not. :)


three more days till our palms meet once again-

dog chases cat at 1:20 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™