Wednesday, April 12, 2006
music
: unbelievable by craig david (sweet song!)
mood
: cheery!!!
One down, three more to go!
;) I'm psyched!!! Whahaha.
I went to Orchard Starbucks to study and Farhan was working there too! He greeted me but left Bear out!
Awkwardly rude!
He gave Bear a grande hot choc instead of a tall which she had orderd; with a lot of whipped cream until it overflowed. Darn! I should have ordered Mocha Frap! I had tazo iced tea btw. Me and my red! Hehe.
We had
pasta
for dinner. Actually mine was more of a
pre-dinner
thing. Haha.
I have an appetite of a King!!
:p I touched down quite early today and surprisingly, no one's home! They went out without me! Hurhur!
Dear and I still find it weird that dad and mom didn't ask me anything.
Stupid guy with the big mouth. I'm so gonna skin him alive when I see him the next time or so!!!!!!!!!!! >:(
Yays!! I'm meeting my dear on Friday. I wanna go shopping with him. Retail therapy here I come.
Task
: black/yellow top for him and a blue/green mini skirt for me! :p
Dear's gonna laugh at this part. I know you'll be giving me that cute look on your face when you read this. Oh please honey bunny dearie! Sweet enough?! Muacks. ;)
Oh yeah, I've updated my wishlist. Whahaha.
Super big hints there!
I'll leave you guys with some funny phrases. I can only think of three at the moment. I'll come up with more after I gathered more when I'm out studying with her!
PRE-EXAM EFFECTS OF BEAR: -
1. I don't wanna look at words anymore. I wanna look at the leaves now!
2. You know about the nice
shoup
at Breeks?
3.
Tahun ini, nonya angkat!
- As told by BEAR -
I think she's too stressed until she uttered nonsense. The last part is my favourite. It's a private joke between us. Whahaha. See, this is what exams can do to you. :)
Dear
: Don't worry too much. I have a feeling that my dad likes you. ;)
dog chases cat at 12:57 am
the girl
su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail
say somethin'
wish list
▪
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
▪
sneakers
▪
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses
links
f
riends-`
jun
jus
shandy
mairah
cay
bing
recca
farhanah
shuhui
cyn
izzati
yati
sha
ben
qi
eli
zhimian
a
ccessorise me-`
banana republic
-
nike
+
ripcurl
`
hollister
^
topshop
^~
abercrombie & fitch
~
levi's
^^
gap
#
coach
*
guess
~
birkenstock
`'
o
thers-`
liverpool
archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
credits
layout:
queens
photos: tay su su™