<body>


Wednesday, April 26, 2006

music: let u go by ashley parker angel (nice song! very addictive!)
mood: bored!!!!!

Today simply sucked. Another boring day. Was at home for almost the whole day. Apparently, what I wrote yesterday was cancelled. Don't bother to ask why or what. Anyways, watched VCD with FB. It was White Chicks. Quite hilarious. FB decided to so called dragged me out of my house at 6pm. She said I need to get out of here before I become more lazy and stuff. Haha. Went to TM to look at her ISP thingy. Yep, that was supposedly to be done on a Monday but we were too lazy to get out of my place. Four killer days of staying at home can really drive me nuts. I think I had better get used to this until new term starts.

Tomorrow's a new day and I don't know what's being planned for. Shits.

Oh yeah, I miss my grandma chong and gramps. I hope they're doing well in India. I want to eat the chinese style fried bee hoon and laksa, gran chong!!! Hehe. I will demand those when she returns. =P She's my favourite grandma and a brillant cook. I'll take my hat off for her anytime people. :)

Alright then. Dublin's calling me now... Wheeee... Nitez!!

dog chases cat at 12:41 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™