music: u + ur hand by pinkmood: pissed. sad. stressed. Today was probably one of the most craziest days of my entire life as I'm having a very bad day. Kettle + Vacuum Cleaner = SpoiltBoarded the bus and some people just needed to stare at you when you're at the peek of your moods. I turned and snarled at this fella. I just can't help it. Went to many places. I'm just too pissed to list any down now. Got caught in the downpour. Just imagine half soaked jeans and shoes.Ate pasta, which was actually my favourite food but it didn't cheer me up either. And it was extra spicy today. I also can't explain why. Bear tried to cheer me up but failed terribly. It seemed like nothing can perk me up. Went home also feeling pissed. Again, I can't explain why. Mom cooked fried rice. Ate with no feeling as I had no appetite. Watched American Idol. Reminded me of Bucky's performance yesterday. I love that song by Keith Urban but I don't know the title. Seemed like that's the only thing that probably perked me up slightly today as it was in my head all the time.Oh yeah, went to a music store and I wanted to buy the latest Pink's album but not now it seemed. Damn broke. The songs are fab. Second thing that probably perk me up slightly again.Also, thank god that I've finally found my army green bikini set in my wardrobe. It got lost in my own wardrobe like months ago. It made me smile, but just a lil. Period.
dog chases cat at 12:19 am