music: when i think of you by lee ryanmood: sickly (my throat's kinda 'itchy' now!!) :(I think I'm getting crazier with what and how I eat these days!! Even after a heavy lunch, I'm still bloody famished three hours later! Wth! Anyways, projects are soon to be handed in and I've not even started. Haha. For my pre-dinner, I went to eat pasta with Bear! On top of that, I ate two garlic bread and drank soup as well. Then, as for my real dinner, I had fish soup noodle. Hehe. Wow..!! Whahaha. I wanna grow fat people!! Wheee.. I think I'll probably gain 2kg by this week if I continue this crazy eating habit of mine ;) Also, I went to meet Chee Seng for my very very belated birthday prezzie! Thanks for the cool fashion bangle. It's kinda big for me but it's nice! Haha.I'm waiting for the Chelsea match!! I think they're gonna lose.. hehe! Sorry dearie =P The bet's still on dear!! ;) Tomorrow's my darlings, Liverpool! They're gonna win! Whee..!!I'll go off now.. My throat's killing me! Starting to develop cough! Argh!! :'(
dog chases cat at 11:31 pm