music: obvious by westlifemood: :)Thank god my GP is done! No more stress and worries! Wheeee.. I watched Amerian Idol just now and the performances were great for some! Chris' performance was my fav! He made me like Hemorrhage(in my hands) by Fuel!! Wow.. superb! I think I prefer him to the original singer! ;)Hmmm.. there's a 5 minute presentation tomorrow. Argh!! And I'm out of topics, people! I think I'll go with my favourite topics of all time, NETTBALL!! Or maybe, what's my favourite song that keeps being on a constant repeat mode recently; like why it's so special and what emotions it evokes when I listened to it. I've presented about my darling Liverpool before so I'm not doing that anymore. Hehe. Anyways, not much updating to do here.. See ya'll! TC! :)P/S: Thanks you guys for treating me and sharing ya meals with me. I'm truly grateful :) (you know who you are!)
dog chases cat at 10:38 pm