<body>


Saturday, March 04, 2006

music: say goodnight by the click five
mood: ;)

I was supposed to come online and update my blog yesterday but didn't cos I had a bad stomach pain. I'm sorry you guys. :( Due to that, I went to bed very early yesterday.

Let's see, I need to blog this down people! Yesterday, I had a blast with Bear! Thanks for all the treats, baby! ;) I'll treat you to a good one soon, I promise :)

We went to Far East for lunch for a mini celebration. We wanted to celebrate our mini achievements like we did our presentations and our GPs!! Whahaha! After that, we went to Paragon and Heeren; then, to Cineleisure! We decided to eat again and rest our sore feet! We ate pasta and garlic bread! Then, did some sight-seeing. Me being the lazy bum, I instantly sort of dozed off after our meal. Haha. Bear woke me up by smsing me. My sms ringtone damn loud. Then, I told her if Shan Wee were to work in TCC, I'll definately stare at him and would not fall asleep. Exactly 5 mins later, I saw Shan Wee walked past our table. OMG! I was like that's freaking coincidence man! He's so tall and damn good looking! Oh darn! What a hottie! Haha. I hope he wins for the title of Most Eligible Bachelor 2006! :D

After that, we headed to our last pit-stop, which was Plaza SIngapura. Haha. There, we walked and walked again. Hehe. We spent the whole day saying NB in British and American accents! Bear was damn funny on the British part of NB! I showed her the I LOVE NB racerback from World Of Sports and she immediately ran out of the shop laughing uncontrobally. Haha. I think I'm gonna buy the top and wear it on a Monday. As they say.. Monday blues.. Hurhur! We headed home after that madness. :)

Today was supposed to be a happy day but ended up being boring. ARGH!! He cancelled plans at the last minute! Wth! Anyways, if it's been told earlier, I can do so many other stuff like going out with Bear or PLAY NETBALL! Vic and co wanted me to see them train this week. I'm so sorry! :( I'll meet up with you guys later next week okies?

Thank god, we're having this convo about making our relationship work out well and work some things out. I'm very impressed and happy :)

I'm meeting him tomorrow. We're going swimming!! Haha. I'm going to be tanned once more. Please no more red dots on my skin anymore :( *Prays*

That's all for now. I'm eating and watching footie!! ;) Till then..

dog chases cat at 9:50 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™