<body>


Wednesday, March 29, 2006

music: she is loved by oasis ( i love this song!!)
mood: :) :)

My cutie didn't feed me today! I felt abused. Hehe =P I went to his house and sleep instead. It was far better than my home. No one to scream at me, asking me to do this and that. Haha. Then before I leave for school, he said.. "Reach school straightaway eat hor, don't faint.."

Wheeee.. Another two more days left for school and after that it's study week, which means there'll be no school at all until exams. I must STUDY STUDY STUDY!! Hehe. Surprisingly, I felt so tired today! I slept while standing when I was on my way home in the train. Hmmm...

Also, today's dear's first day in school. Hehe. He told me he sat like right smack at the middle of class. Double A la! Haha! :) I can sense his anxiousness from his msges.. so cute!

Till then ya'll! I'm already halfway to the moon.. See ya!

Dear: I miss you dearie! Muacks! :)

dog chases cat at 12:31 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™