<body>


Wednesday, March 01, 2006

music: no goodbyes by blue
mood: freaking messed up

Today was a stupid day. We got PUNKED for school and ended up not going for class today! We didn't know that the location was changed to Queenstown instead of Eunos?!! Argh! Due to that, we went to town! We had so much fun and all. Bear was being a JEMBAN! She kept telling me how to pronounce it in many many different tones of the English language. Haha. Madness!

Our first pit stop was Bugis. We shared our lunch at Mac :) *thanks bear. I'm really broke. I'm left with only four bucks for this week. :( Sorry people, I can only stare at ya'll eating. We did some people watching at the same time. Saw this cute mixed green t-shirt guy standing right in front of us. Whahaha. We're trying to figure out his race cos he's neither chinese nor caucasian. Haha. Bear saw her blue-eyed ang mohs! Haha. I even pushed her to one of them! Haha. ;)

Then, we went to town!! We went to Far East to search for the lookalikes of Birkenstock! Hehe. Tinkerbell and Neckherman have really reasonable priced ones but nothing beats Birkenstock!!

Next, we went to Wheelock!!! BIRKENSTOCK!!! OMG! We're totally smittened by the cool slippers. The comfort and style.. you can never go wrong people! I can only dream for now. No one loves me more to buy one for me.. I wanna cry.. :(

Then, we headed to Zara!! Hehe. Saw a couple of nice bottoms! I saw my WHITE BAG!! Finally, a big WHITE bag that fits my style but I didn't buy it. Oh well......

After that, we went to Taka's KFC to eat and rest our sore feet and shoulder(me). Bear saw a cute mixed guy again! Haha. We saw Kuei Jien and Sarah! Sarah's short but pretty!! Oh yeah, we saw Robin Leong and Jimmy T at Lido. Bear's eyes pretty sharp man. She can see these people from miles away. I can only see something else from that distance.. Haha only she knows ;) Then, we talked about things and I went all emotional after that. She wanted to join in but didn't.. it had to be the Blue song that was playing when it all happened.

After all the walking and window shopping we did, we headed home. I felt weird today. My gut feeling is always right. Now, I'm waiting as if the sky's gonna drop. The voice is like nothing special since it's not even made to care or anything. It's more of an important shit head message or something of that sort. I don't care anymore. Totally mundane.

No Goodbyes is on constant repeat. It's a GREAT song. I went red-eyed when Bear let me listen to it while waiting for the train.

That's all for now. I'm watching American Idol. Laters! :)

dog chases cat at 7:47 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™