<body>


Thursday, March 09, 2006

music: you and me by alistair griffin
mood: ;)

I woke up with a frown. Didn't get enough sleep yesterday due to a terrible MATCH! Fell asleep on the comfy sofa during the first half. After that first half whistle, I'm off to bed. I just know that they can't make it cos there were plenty of chances yet they were unable to nail them. Yada.. Yada.. Yada..

Dearie's so cute today. I got a scare from my honey bunny on something. Haha. Super hilarious but I'm damn scared too. I was clueless until what he told me. Something which can lead to drastic measures. Oh boy, I'm frightened for a while just now. Check on it everyday okies?! ;) Don't laugh when ya reading this cos I know you will!! :)

Had pre-dinner once again. Yep.. pasta again. I never get bored with it! I love pasta! Hehe. This is one of the many pre-dinners that I've indulged in for the past few days. Whahaha! I don't see any drastic mass change yet. We'll just have to wait and see.. It's the pre-monthly thingy which causes me to not feel full at all.

The episode of AI wasn't fab. It was just commendable. I agreed on SC in every part today. Bear's S and I'm C. Whahaha! The results' gonna be exciting. Expect many upsets!


Dearie: I miss you dearly :(

*two more days till our hands meet once again* (^_^)

dog chases cat at 10:46 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™