Wednesday, March 01, 2006
music
: you and me by lifehouse
mood
: stressed
Apparently I didnt go school today and I heard that I missed 17 pages of copying notes! OMG! Haha. I love that word now. O-M-G! A couple of my frens are hooked on that. Oops.. ;) Bear and I went to bugis for lunch and
project discussion
but we ended up looking at stuff from
topshop
and
dorothy perkins
. Bugis village was also included. Hehe. We did do the project discussion in the end although it's quite late. Haha.
Dearie's working today. He's gonna get a new cell today. It's provided not bought! I saw dad's yesterday. Funky phone people! ;)
Tomorrow we're heading to far east for lunch and ahem ahem; a lil shopping i guess. Window shopping I mean cos we're totally broke for now.
Oh, when will it be a raining money day for me?
:D
when? when? when....?
I'm doing my specialisation now. Can't decide between these few choices. Argh! Stressed! >:(
Oh well, till more updates. Nitez :)
dog chases cat at 12:42 am
the girl
su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail
say somethin'
wish list
▪
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
▪
sneakers
▪
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses
links
f
riends-`
jun
jus
shandy
mairah
cay
bing
recca
farhanah
shuhui
cyn
izzati
yati
sha
ben
qi
eli
zhimian
a
ccessorise me-`
banana republic
-
nike
+
ripcurl
`
hollister
^
topshop
^~
abercrombie & fitch
~
levi's
^^
gap
#
coach
*
guess
~
birkenstock
`'
o
thers-`
liverpool
archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
credits
layout:
queens
photos: tay su su™