music: let there be love by oasismood: wacky!! Started the day a little late cos of mom! Dear and I went to MSQ to watch The Dorm. It didn't scare me that much except for that hand grabbing scene in the bathroom. Yikes! The warmth of dear's hand made me feel so safe. :) Initially, we had wanted to go to the IT fair but it was darn crowded! The queue to the escalator/bridge to Suntec was already pure madness. We had no choice but to cancel our plans of going there even though we had decided on buying a lappy for ourselves. :( We can go to somewhere else to look for other great deals okie? :)You asked me a rather cute question today. It's up to you dearie, if you feel that I deserve it, then surprise me. =P I'm psyched!! That's pretty much everything. Laters!
dog chases cat at 12:40 am