music: feel good inc by gorillazmood: excited and super happy! :D :D :DToday, school wasn't fab but after that was wonderful. I met dear at City Hall. He surprised me with the latest HUGO Pure Purple!! OMG!! Hehe. That's so sweet of him. :) I was extremely happy!!! Wheeee... Thanks for the gift dearie. Muacks!! ;)After that, we walked to Suntec and went in HN to look at our lappy! The lappy was fab. Dear's got good taste. Haha. Then, we had dinner. Salmon and other side dishes. Hehe. We decided to go to the Adidas shop next, cos I was looking for this particular pair of beach shorts for school and other outdoor activites! But seemed like that day in Tampines was a sign as it wasn't there anymore. Hurhur! How sad?! There was only the guy's version left! Argh!!WE PLAYED X-BOX 360 in that shop! I almost beat dear in FIFA 2006 ok!! Two goals on target to be exact. He chose his ever favourite Netherlands and I chose Germany!! He didn't allow me to be on the same team as him! Lalalala.. Haha.. but nvm, we were like some crazy couple playing X-Box 360 until the whole thing hanged. Oops.. Dear panicked but I just remained calm by pressing the RESET button since all the buttons fail to respond. ;)Dear's starting school tomorrow too. I would like to wish him all the best and good luck on your first day of school DEARIE!! Hehe. For that, I'm gonna accompany dear for brunch tomorrow! Haha. That's all for now. Till then.. Laters!! :)
dog chases cat at 12:09 am