<body>


Friday, March 31, 2006

music: (probably) all in the mind by oasis
mood: HAPPY!!!!!!!!

I'm so freaking darn happy that it's the last day of school today!! I will miss all my frens though! NVM.. I'll see them in my Adv Dip course again! Wheee...!!

I had a good time today with Joyce and Bear after school! Clarification stuff. How bloody facinating right?! The topic's pretty much about something we three all hated!! Haha. In a way, we're helping each other out and that's a good thing! :)

It's like a total contrast between yesterday and today. Where I'm so angry and sad and moody cos of someone. I was forgotten! Hurhur! :(

Reasons why I'm happy:

1. I saw the ADIDAS beach shorts at CityLink World Of Sports!! Wheee.. Been searching everywhere and finally it's there! I'm so happy but no money yet so I have to skip that. :(

2. I've got a good grade for my project once again! :D :D :D

3. I love the fact that school has ended! Hah!

4. I'm going to a private function by TS/TM as seen in London Fashion Week! Haha!

5. Bear's my datie!! :) Whahaha.

6. I just love today!

That's all for now. Laters!!

Dear: I miss you! Muacks!!

dog chases cat at 12:46 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™