Wednesday, March 15, 2006
music
: little by little by oasis
mood
: freaked out! yikes!
We're supposed to do filming after school today but ended up not doing it at all due to some
misread, didn't pay attention at all during class kinda thing
. Haha.
As we were waiting for Priya to come, I bumped into
Justin
! He practically
jumped in front of me
while I was walking!
I shouted in the middle of Orchard Road
!! Everyone was looking at us! He gave me a huge fright for nothing. Wth! We talked a lil before he's off to TTSH. Came to know about his mom's condition.
I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope she gets well soon :)
Finally, Miss Priya, The Late Queen arrived. We headed to BK and discussed the project. At the same time, we shared some
ghost stories
and stuff. Yikes! I had my Mushroom Swiss!! Haven't eaten that in a very long time! Wheee..
Oh yeah, I think I saw
Chris Martin of Coldplay
sitting next to us. Haha. It was actually his lookalike! OMG! He looked like the
carbon copy of Chris
!
Blue eyed with brownish blonde hair
...!! Anyways, we made our way home after that!
Boarded the train home. Guess who I bumped into this time?! It's
Chee Seng
!! He msged me by saying
"You wearing black top.. LOL!"
OMG!
Why am I so clueless?!
I think I'm just
blur
! Haha.
Both Bear and I freaked out when we made our way home! She called me when I was in the train and surprisingly, my connection wasn't cut off when I was underground! WTH! Although I'm confused, I don't want to think of the negative things ppl! Yikes! *rolleyes*
I came out of the train looking like some
thriller girl
; I kept looking
left-right-front-back
!! Wth!
Bear also did the same thing on the other side of the line.
Haha. I think we both really freaked our arses off.
The frantic struggle of opening the gate and it was stucked halfway and she blamed the freaking keys, now that's Bear's stuff. Haha. It had to be the white cat she encountered while walking home.
For me,
it's just the walking home part cos god knows how many blocks I need to pass by in order to reach my freaking place!
Argh! Thank god for modern technology, the cell was a great invention of all time! Until now, it's one thing I'll treasure!
Reached home, thinking mom's not coming home and stuff. Was happily watching AI when she msged me saying she's coming back. OMG!! I rushed to the bathroom. Then, did some last minute housework. All in 15 mins!
I feel like Superwoman
!!!!!!!! My heart almost dropped! Argh! The freaking out part all died out. Haha.
I cried for a while just now. My grandma and her swollen ankle. It's getting worse. I never thought that would really happen to my beloved darling grandma. :( :( :'( :'( Oh why? Dear Almighty, please tell me why?!!!
Settled stuff with dearie. :) I'm beginning to feel the meaning of having someone who loves you inside out. Someone who sees you for who you are and nothing else. Someone who constantly evaluates to make this work out. I like that fact very much. Thank you dearie.
I love you! I miss you too :) !
dog chases cat at 11:43 pm
the girl
su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail
say somethin'
wish list
▪
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
▪
sneakers
▪
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses
links
f
riends-`
jun
jus
shandy
mairah
cay
bing
recca
farhanah
shuhui
cyn
izzati
yati
sha
ben
qi
eli
zhimian
a
ccessorise me-`
banana republic
-
nike
+
ripcurl
`
hollister
^
topshop
^~
abercrombie & fitch
~
levi's
^^
gap
#
coach
*
guess
~
birkenstock
`'
o
thers-`
liverpool
archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
credits
layout:
queens
photos: tay su su™