music: where'd you go by fort minor feat holly brookmood: ecstaticSorry guys for not updating lately as I have tons of projects to complete! As usual, I was late for school today as I woke up late due to me sleeping late. Look at how many lates there were in that sentence. Argh! Stupid project. Liverpool won and Chelsea lost!! Whahaha!! Man U won but Man City lost. Dear, your prediction was a lil incorrect this time. Hehe. Private joke between us. Hehe. I'm soooo happy!!Tomorrow's gonna be a long day for me. 9-12pm, 2-5pm. WTH! 6 hours of HMC!! But nvm dear's coming over after that!! Wheeee.. I miss him!!! My dear's so sweet today!! "Priceless" :PThis song by Nickelback has been on constant repeat mode in my music player. It's called Far Away. The music video was simply awesome! Touching and meaningful. :)That's it for now.. Two more projects to go!! Wish me luck.. ;)
dog chases cat at 11:24 pm