<body>


Wednesday, February 22, 2006

music: i'll take my chances by the click five
mood: unsure

Today's pretty much a boring day for me. Lesson was dreadful. Presentation shits. The after-class episode was darn funny. Bear and I decided to go to the ladies. The cubicles were occupied and I waited for Bear to come out of hers. The most funniest thing or should I say disgusting thing happened. Bear's cubicle was suddenly flooded. There's like a water fountain or water hose episode happening inside there. Her expression and reaction were darn funny. We ended up laughing our arses off.

I was so famished today even after I had lunch earlier. I finished my mee pok in 15 mins while Bear stood there staring at me with her half-eaten fish and chips. Haha :) Then, we wanted to try the Mac's Milkshake but it was sold out. Darn!! Ended up eating McFlurry. Argh! I don't care.. I wanna try the milkshake tomorrow!!!!!

Yays!! I'm going for the Asian Aerospace showcase on Sunday! Wheee.. Today, my fren went to collect the tix so he can't meet me! :(

Hmmm.. not much happenings today.. I hope tomorrow will be a better day for me. And I pray that my heart will be better tomorrow. It's been rather pain lately. Stinging pain. :'(

dog chases cat at 12:03 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™