<body>


Monday, February 27, 2006

music: holding on for you by liberty x
mood: happy :)

I went to the Asian Aerospace with dear today. We missed the flying display. Only managed to catch the last 15 mins of it, the F-15 and the Airbus A380. Took tons of pics! Will upload them soon :) We saw lots of yan daos and all. Men in uniforms are way too hot too handle. Oops.. Whahaha ;) Saw two of my secondary school classmates. I miss those times!

Took the complimentary ride to whitesands and bought some snacks. Super TIRED!! Headed home and had an afternoon nap and all. Then, went out with dear to watch footie! Hehe.

Shits, I'm so broke now. Argh! I hope tmr or someday will be a raining money day. ;D *Dreams*

Oh yeah.. Liverpool won!! Wheee.. My darlings!! Also, Man U beat the hell out of Wigan. OMG! Haha.

P/S: This is my new skin. Comments are welcomed :) I think this won't be my last skin. Hehe. Enjoys!

dog chases cat at 4:10 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™