<body>


Friday, February 24, 2006

music: dance, dance by fallout boy
mood: ecstatic

14th February would seem as Valentine's Day to all couples alike. But for me, everyday spent with my dearie Der is Valentine's Day. :)

I had a blast today. We went to PS for lunch and a movie. We had to show our I/Cs to the person before we're allowed to buy the tix!! Wth! Omg.. It's NC16 for crying out loud. Humph! Dear and I were laughing and he was like.. "that's a compliment I guess" Yeah, been asked and checked three times. Super not funny. And it's not even R21 yet.. shit.. I can't pass off as one although I'm a year short! Yoshinoya was great! Attn: Fazzie

Yeah!! We got ourselves a pair of couple rings with our names engraved. My finger's quite tiny actually.. hehe ;) His is twice of mine. Thereafter, we went to hunt for books at Taka and passed by a shop called T&Co. I joked about something and I just love the way he answered. Very sweet :)

Didn't even know that Just saw me at Somerset. Hmmm.. I'm sorry I didn't take notice.

Ok.. enough of my ramblings for the day. Footie's has always been my life. Here's the updates..

Chelsea lost to Barcelona. That's a difficult scoreline to come back from in the second leg. What more, Asiel Del Horno's out for the next game. That's my dear's fav player! Haha. Our bet is still ON, dear. ;)

Liverpool on the other hand is also in a risky situation as they need to have a clean sheet in the next game. 2-0 is kinda hard but I know they can do it :)

Arsenal took me by surprise though. They won against Real Madrid 1-0. That didn't proved much but 3 points were what that matters. Hope for the best.. English all the way ;)

Before I end my entry, I just wanna add a something. Recently, I watched a sad commentary.. I saw how strong true love could shape you into someone you are today. Although it's hard to let go of a passing someone, it's because of him/her that makes our lives a memorable one. I cried upon hearing that. It touched me deeply.

Take care people. Laters..!!

dog chases cat at 10:13 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™